At Cyber Monday Amazon offers an additional Alexa discount, get $10 free Amazon gift cards on purchase of qualifying items on Alexa’s Best Deals. Prime costumers purchase any items listed in Alexa’s Best Deals using the voice Alexa Shopping on Amazon devices of Echo, Echo Dot, Tap, Fire TV, or compatible other Fire Tablets, when purchase more than $20 or greater, a $10 free Amazon gift card will be applied to your Amazon account. This is a Cyber Monday limited time promo, and limited to one per customer & one per device. Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 28, 2016. Click to Alexa’s Best Deals to get the $10 free Amazon gift card right now >>>
PromoOff is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Most Popular Posts
- Where to get free Amazon Coins and the promo codes for savings on games?
- Extra 25% off November promo code 'SUITING' for men's suiting and more Amazon
- Four Promo Codes for Amazon Prints, offering
- Contact Us
- 2017 spring promo $20 off $100 Sightmark products on Amazon
- Chance to win $2,250 Amazon gift cards on Amazon BaRegistry Sweepstakes
- Exclusive deals promo for Taichi Panda on Amazon with your Coins
- Promo codes for Blink indoor & outdoor security camera system Amazon
Tags$10 off $50 $20 off $100 $25 off $100 Amazon Coins Amazon credit Amazon Dash Button Amazon gift cards Amazon Home Service Amazon Prime Amazon Prime Member Amazon Prime Store Card Amazon Prints Amazon student scholarship Amazon Sweepstakes Amazon Trade-In buy one get one free collectible coins Digital Day extra 20% off extra discount free Apps free luxury beauty holiday Gift Cards Prime Music Prime Student promo promo code promo credit Tax Central Xbox digital games
About Promo OffPromo Off LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees advertising and linking to amazon.com.